Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Thu Jul 9 22:50:09 PDT 2009

On Friday 10 Jul 2009 11:01:22 am satyaakam goswami wrote:
> >> In my opinion the best person for this is Nagarjuna. He has the
> >> passion and
> >> fire, will not compromise and has experience in getting these
> >> things done as
> >> shown by his excellent work in BIS. No doubt he is in Mumbai,
> >> but I am sure
> >> funds can be arranged for his trips. I would be willing to give
> >> my personal
> >> cheque for 1K towards this.
> >> --
> >> regards
> >> Kenneth Gonsalves
> >> Associate
> >> NRC-FOSS
> >> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/
> >
> > One more 1K from my side !!
>
> I too am for Nagarjuna  , cannot finance his trips for now ;-) ,
> but certainly can do leg work if required in Delhi on his Behalf.

Thanks for your trust, but let me clarify my position:  our network
is
much bigger now.  If the same set of people go to meet the Govt. we
are indicating that we are few.  Actually we are in large number, and
are from different places.  That is why all most us have to take on
the role as and when required, and indeed we do have several people
in
Delhi already to represent us.

Money is the easiest resource to generate.  Our strength lies in a
large number of highly educated and informed advocates.  We can make
this strength even greater by increasing this number.  We should
display that in our deeds in writings.  Finances are not coming our
way at all.

--
Nagarjuna G.