Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Thu Jul 9 21:14:13 PDT 2009

On Friday 10 Jul 2009 8:56:28 am Santhosh Thottingal wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Venkatesh Hariharan<venkyh at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > I am on other supposedly "august" mailing lists that are trying to
> > reach a similar consensus and that's proving intractable. Compared to
> > the other groups that I am on, FOSSCOMM seems to be able to arrive at
> > a consensus much faster, which is FABULOUS!
>
> I support Raj Mathur for this.  He is well known in community and have
> experiences as OSI board member too.
> Having said that , We are still waiting to hear from Andrew. I hope he
> subscribed to this mailing list.

In my opinion the best person for this is Nagarjuna. He has the passion and
fire, will not compromise and has experience in getting these things done as
shown by his excellent work in BIS. No doubt he is in Mumbai, but I am sure
funds can be arranged for his trips. I would be willing to give my personal
cheque for 1K towards this.
Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate
NRC-FOSS