Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:48:49 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM, sunil<sunil at cis-india.org> wrote:

>> So we have 2 names. Sunil & Andrew.
>> And we need to hear from them.  I am not much aware about Andrew's
>> work. So My Vote is for sunil, the work of him/his team on Open
>> Standards  is quite significant .And he is a known face in FOSS
>> community in India & abroad
>
> Thanks for your vote of confidence Anivar. But I will not be able to do
> much more traveling for the next year or so. My wife is keeping unwell and
> I have to stay in Bangalore for as much as possible. I could possibly go up
> for a single day if absolutely required. But I would prefer to do more
> FLOSS lobbying in Bangalore - so please feel free to ask me in any
> opportunity comes up.

So since "delhi availability" becomes a decision parameter we have
only one recommendation left. That is Andrew. We need to hear from
him. If andrew is not responding/follow the path of others/,  I still
request raju to reconsider his decision and act as a backup :-)

Anivar
--
"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our
faith in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen