Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 23:06:49 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Gora Mohanty<gora at srijan.in> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:24:42 +0530
> Raj Mathur <raju at linux-delhi.org> wrote:
> [...]
>> Rather than I (who don't hold a formal position in ILUGD any
>> more), I'd recommend Andrew, Gora and Kishore to represent
>> FOSSCOMM in case the old guard is not available for whatever
>> reason.  All three are clued regarding the issues with FOSS and
>> open standards, articulate, committed to the principles of
>> freedom and openness and, most important, have the ability to put
>> their points across with tact and diplomacy, two words that don't
>> exist in my dictionary :)

So we have 2 names. Sunil & Andrew.
And we need to hear from them.  I am not much aware about Andrew's
work. So My Vote is for sunil, the work of him/his team on Open
Standards  is quite significant .And he is a known face in FOSS
community in India & abroad

Anivar
--
"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our
faith in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen