prabir prabirp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:44:48 PDT 2009

Have just posted on what appears to be a different thread. Suggest Andrew
and/or Sunil on this! Have removed myself -- too old as Nagarjuna puts it --
is quite right! The Younger Ones should now inherit the earth, amen! No
problems with Gora or Raj either! By the way, I AM quite visble to MIT, am
on their Expert Commitee for Industrial Applications for the last 18 years!
Suggest that focus on the next 2-3 days to generate a consensus position
first and do our home work before we clinch the representation issue, the
hurry is on submitting letters or a common position to MIT. That should be
our current focus.
Prabir