Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 06:17:43 PDT 2009

> 2. Both Venky and I cannot represent FOSSCOMM as we are very visible to
> the government. It will look like a cheap ploy for us to present the same
> views through another platform. Therefore, may I suggest Prabir
> Purkhaystha to officially present it to the government. Besides the fact
> that he is in Delhi and understands government and politics very well, his
> superb articulation and resplendent grey hair (apologies for the pun)
> would help our cause greatly.

I wonder what the "cause" here .
If we need a representative we need  people who worked on open standards
before,  and earned the trust of Indian & Global FOSS community.  Sunil
Abraham from CIS can be another possible representative for the need

--
"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our faith
in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen