Jaijit Bhattacharya jaijit at dms.iitd.ac.in
Wed Jul 8 02:59:37 PDT 2009

Good idea.

1. Can we have a wiki where I can put the first cut and it can be evolved
till 10.00 PM tonight and whatever is there is what we pick up, clean up
in terms of syntax and spellings and adopt as FOSSCOMM stand

2. Both Venky and I cannot represent FOSSCOMM as we are very visible to
the government. It will look like a cheap ploy for us to present the same
views through another platform. Therefore, may I suggest Prabir
Purkhaystha to officially present it to the government. Besides the fact
that he is in Delhi and understands government and politics very well, his
superb articulation and resplendent grey hair (apologies for the pun)
would help our cause greatly.

Moderator: Can you please send me the link where I can create this wiki.

Thanks
Jaijit