[fosscomm] Help required to form FOSSCOM as an alternate Industry and Civil Society body to NASSCOM

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Jul 8 02:11:19 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 08 July 2009 14:21:38 Guru गुरु wrote:
> Is your statement  "... and what do we do with individuals who take
> stands (under the FOSSCOMM banner) which some or most of us do not agree
> with? " a general statement or relevant to this specific issue being
> discussed. Request you to elaborate.

take a look at my mail - it was a reply to a specific point made by Sunil. I
know one should not bring up points of etiquette in a list like this, but
there is a general consensus among the open source community to do interleaved
posting when replying. Which I did. What you have done is pulled out one
sentence from my post without the context. Please reread the post.
Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate
NRC-FOSS
http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/