[fosscomm] Brief highlights -Re: [fosscom] Invite for July 4th meet

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Mon Jul 6 03:03:18 PDT 2009

Friends

Am sharing the brief highlights of the meeting of the FOSSCOMM at JNU,
Delhi on 4th July

Would request Jaijit (and others) to share info on action items and
responsible persons to complete the document. I have put these as per my
notes in teh document in bold italics

If I have missed out any key item/info/discussion, others present in the
meeting pls add

Andrew, can you trace the attendance record and share info, all new
members should also become members of this mailing list as well.

thanks and regards,
Guru

--
Gurumurthy Kasinathan