[fosscom] jabber conference room for fosscomm

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Sun Jul 5 04:30:17 PDT 2009

<nagarjun at gnowledge.org>wrote:
> >> I created a conference room at jabber.net.  Please be online as
> >> and when possible at fosscomm at conference.jabber.org
> >>
> >> I am sorry for not being able to create this yesterday.
> >
> > may u suggest any tool which i need to use for this !!
>
> I am trying with pidgin , able to join room but unable to see any
> audio conferencing option !!

you can of course use pidgin, kopete or any such messaging
clients. you can use any jabber server. e.g., any gmail account works
also as a jabber account since google uses the same protocol. you can
create an account on jabber, pidgin can do this for you.

audio is not awailable now. archiving will also be a problem.  for
now
let us at least have text till find a technical.

--
Nagarjuna G.