[fosscomm] FOSSCOMM APEX COMMITTEE

ramadasan at amachu.net ramadasan at amachu.net
Fri Jul 17 21:30:55 PDT 2009

> IMHO Prof. Lynn has mentioned a very crucial point here that the APEX
> committee need be defined NOW. Similarly IN and OUT rules need be
> mentioned in black and white.

At this point we can only define the Objective of the Organization, which
shall be something like,

"To make Free Software Standard as the de facto standard of the Software
Industry"

Other than that, I insist formations of State Units and the APEX unit
shall not have great powers but only represent the Interests of these
units across India to external World.

--

Aamachu